Continuing education units
Saint Mary’s College of California offers you the opportunity to earn affordable Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for attending Learning Forward’s Annual Conference.
Ten hours of instruction equals one CEU. The cost for one CEU is $100. Download the 2022 Conference CEU Form and logs for more information or to apply for credit.
For questions regarding CEUs, please contact Saint Mary’s College of California, Kalmanovitz School of Education at 925-631-4700 or KSOE@stmarys-ca.edu.
Become a sponsor
Join our next conference as a sponsor and engage with more than 3,000 district, building, and regional education leaders.
Connect with key decisionmakers for your programs and services!
Who will attend?
- Directors of learning
- Curriculum and instruction directors
- State/regional/provincial education personnel
- Directors of professional development
- Central office administrators
- Educational consultants
Your support will be acknowledged in conference materials and throughout the conference in a variety of ways.
- 98% of attendees report that they leave the conference with ideas they will implement or apply.
- 97% recommend, make, or approve purchases.
To take advantage of these sponsorship opportunities, please contact Carrie Freundlich by email: email@example.com or complete this website form.