Standards Lab Q&A
The Standards Lab will have moderated discussion themes at scheduled times throughout the conference.
- Saturday 4-6 pm What’s new and different
- Sunday 7:30–9 am How to get started with implementation
- Monday 7-8 am Interactive standards simulation
- Monday 3-3:30 pm The Equity standards
- Tuesday 7-8 am The Curriculum, Assessment, and Instruction standard
- Tuesday 3-4 pm Standards Assessment Inventory / How to measure implementation
- Wednesday 8-8:30 am Policy development at all levels
Submit a question below to be answered during the Standards Lab.
Continuing education units
Saint Mary’s College of California offers you the opportunity to earn affordable Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for attending Learning Forward’s Annual Conference.
Ten hours of instruction equals one CEU. The cost for one CEU is $100. For questions regarding CEUs, please contact Laurie Aguirre at KSOE@stmarys-ca.edu.
Download the CEU form for additional information.