The materials on this page are designed for easy use and sharing to promote Learning Forward's Virtual 2020 Annual Conference. Thank you for helping us build a great conference. We look forward to seeing you in December!
What: Learning Forward's 2020 Virtual Annual Conference
Theme: Innovate for Impact
When: December 6-8, 2020
Copy and paste into newsletters, emails, etc.
Learning Forward’s Annual Conference, known for more than 40 years as THE Learning Conference, is moving to virtual for 2020. Ensuring students have equitable access to high-quality learning remains as important as ever. On December 6 - 8, learn about best practices, the latest research, and how other learning professionals are responding to challenges in their districts, but without the usual travel costs or restrictions!
Areas of focus:
- Equity & Excellence
- High-Quality Curriculum
- Leadership Development
- Leadership Practices
- Learning Communities and Networks
- Learning Designs and Implementation
- Social & Emotional Learning
- Research & Impact
Link to share video: https://youtu.be/loWsVd8gIXM
Drag and drop these images onto your desktop to be used on your website and in emails. Please hyperlink each image to the Annual Conference landing page:
1300 x 400 Webpage Banner
700 x 225 Email Banner
300 x 250 Web Ad
Posts to share
- #LearnFwd20 is virtual! I'm so excited to be able to attend this learning conference inside the walls of my home. Check out the sessions @learningforward is offering this year: https://bit.ly/3jFK7MA
- #LearnFwd20 offers solutions to your most pressing education challenges! Check it out: https://bit.ly/3jFK7MA
- Looking forward to learning VIRTUALLY with educators from around the world at #LearnFwd20 this year! #ProfDev https://bit.ly/3jFK7MA
- Experience cutting-edge keynotes & choose from more than 50 sessions over three days, led by top experts that address current issues in schools & districts at #Learnfwd20 https://bit.ly/3jFK7MA
- Join colleagues, inspiring practitioners, and thought leaders at #LearnFwd20 as you find answers to your most pressing teaching and learning challenges. https://bit.ly/3jFK7MA
- See what all the excitement is about at @learningforward’s 2020 Virtual Annual Conference #Learnfwd20 https://bit.ly/3jFK7MA
- This Dec. 6-8 learn from education leaders & keynote speakers at #LearnFwd20. Learn more: https://bit.ly/3jFK7MA
Include one of the graphics below in your social media post.
Social Media Profile Headers
Upload these images to your social media profile headers to showcase the conference to all of your profile visitors.
How to upload a social media header/cover photo to profile:
- Go to your Facebook or Twitter profile.
- Twitter: Click ‘edit profile’ then click on the top camera icon above your profile picture. You’ll be taken to your files. Go to where you saved the header graphic onto your computer then upload the header graphic. You can rearrange and realign it but it should fit perfectly. Then click save.
- Facebook: Click on the camera icon above your profile picture. When you hover over the camera icon it will say “Update cover photo” after you click that you want to choose the option that says “Upload photo” then select the saved header graphic from your files then save.
Justify Your Attendance Kit
Download this kit to help others understand how critical this conference is to your work. Includes talking points, a sample letter, benefits to districts, alternative funding options, and more!
Full and half-page advertisements, suitable for printing.